Local Reciprocal Arrangement
|Anglesea Golf Club||03 5263 1951|
|Box Hill Golf Club||03 98081526|
|Devilbend Golf Club||03 5978 8470|
|Gardiners Run Golf Club||03 9739 7522|
|Medway Golf Club||03 9317 9701|
|Mornington Golf Club||03 59754171|
|Rossdale Golf Club||03 9580 4763|
|Waverley Golf Club||03 9764 4559|
|Yering Meadows Golf Club||03 9738 9001|
The above Golf Clubs have confirmed a local reciprocal arrangement between each other that will give each of the Club’s 6 Day and Full Members limited rights. A reciprocal card is issued to eligible members and provides the following rights:
- One (1) complimentary 18 round of golf at each participating Club. Sunday – Friday (no Saturday access) for Full and 6 Day Members only.
- Unlimited rounds of golf at each participating Club at the Member guest rate, with the option to take one guest at the same rate. Available for all playing Membership categories. (Guests must have a GA Handicap).
- A reciprocal card must be produced upon booking a tee time through the Pro Shop of the reciprocal Club. Additional supporting ID must be produced at this time.
- All tee time bookings are subject to availability and are at the discretion of each Club.
- Option to enter competition of the day (competition fee applies).
- All juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
Full or Part Reciprocal Clubs
Syllabus & Golf Competition Information
Quick LinksHomeGreen FeesMembershipPublic BookingsFunctionsCorporate and Trade daysWhats On
Get in Touch113 Churchill Park Drive, Endeavour Hills 3802 Clubhouse: (03) 97004445Fax: (03) 97062512Pro Shop: (03) 97004494Melway Reference: 82 C12 email@example.com